Category / Academia
See update (21 Aug 2014 2218 CET) at bottom of text. A recent amusing Twitter exchange between myself, colleagues, and a chap who writes for an online magazine reignited some thoughts…21st August 2014
Translation is the process we use to describe the transition of a (scientific) innovation from conception to deployment. The different stages of translation raise different normative questions (and the exact movement from…26th March 2012
- Justice Cryogenically Delayed is Justice Denied?
- Simple Lack of Courtesy or A Deeper Problem? The Law Society Gazette and Accurate Reporting.
- Scholars advocate thinking something through to the end! Outrage!!
- Medical Innovation (No. 2) Bill
- Warren v CARE and HFEA: Medico-Legal Work in an Ethical Clean Room?